Sunday, May 4, 2008

Things You May Not Know

While talking to a good friend this weekend, I realized that there are some things I don't really share with people... that aren't that big of a deal, but for some reason are my little secrets.  I don't mean to keep them secrets, but somehow that's how it has worked out.

Secret #1:  I really like 311.  I don't know why, I just randomly got a cd of theirs in middle school and now that is my "go to" music when I'm bored and need to just chill.  It's not like I don't admit that I listen to them, but I have never put them on a list of music I love... or when people ask what music I like to listen to, they just aren't a part of it.  I don't think anyone would ever peg me as a "311" type person anyhow. 

Secret #2:  I don't like it when people touch my feet unless I know them really well.  It just weirds me out... but luckily most people don't find this out- because really, who goes around touching feet?  Even when I get a massage, I just tell them to not worry about my feet.

Secret #3:  I love America's Next Top Model.  I don't make a point to watch the new episodes the night they come out, but on the weekends I can't turn off the ANTM blocks on tv.  I will watch almost a full season in one day.  I don't even like most reality tv shows, but I LOVE ANTM.  

So now you know... and maybe I'll share more later.

No comments: