Thursday, April 16, 2009

If You Won't, I Will

A lot of my friends don't update their blogs on a very regular basis, and I find myself getting a little upset that they don't mostly because that is my form of entertainment. When I have a free minute (like right now at work), I like to peruse the blogosphere and see all of the fun and interesting things that you wonderful people are up to.

So since you happy folks are out there having a good old time and neglecting your lonely little blogs, I will take it upon myself to update mine more. I feel like I can't be the only one like this and so if I update mine it will add to entertainment value of someones day (even if I'm not so entertaining, interesting, etc).

On that same note, but skewed, I don't have much to write about today. I didn't pack my lunch today because I woke up late so I'll probably run over to Zupan's or Whole Foods and get something at some point for lunch... they both have excellent sandwhiches. And I've got to complete my crazy daily "To Do" list at work today. Hopefully something funny will happen, or at least mildly humorous.

Which reminds me- you know who's hilarious? Nick Swardson. If you're bored, check him out here.

1 comment:

Mandee said...

We love Nick Swardson! Have you seen him on Reno 911?