Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What Is It?


... allergies or a cold/virus? I have no idea. Last week I knew for sure that it was allgergies because I had a runny nose, itchy eyes, itchy skin and a rash and bloody noses. This week I'm not so sure. I feel like someone hit me with a bag of bricks repeatedly, my throat hurts, my head hurts, nothing tastes right and I still have all of my normal allergy symptoms. Also, no cold or allergy medicine I've tried this week has helped. UGH.
But I did start using a nasal irrigator (sounds GROSS and it only kind of is) with salt and goldenseal in the washing solution which was really starting to improve my breathing and runny nose... until I woke up today with a completely stuffed up head.-(thanks Courtney, for the tip about the Goldenseal!) I'm hoping it all goes away soon.
WHHHYYY? I feel like if I'm not sick, I've got crummy allergies to deal with.
Just wanted to whine today. Thanks for letting me get it out of my system.

No comments: