Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Million Things to Do...

...but only a handful of inconsequential things on my mind.

1. Where can I find my favorite red sparkly nail polish? I don't even know what the color is called, but a few years ago I bought one of those trial packs of Sally Hansen nail polishes (they are tiny little bottles containing the newest colors so you can try them before buying a big bottle). I grabbed it because I LOVE red toenails and it had a fabulous sparkly red in it. I used it up and went back to the store to buy the big size of that red, but they didn't have anymore... just a spot where it should have been. So then I bought a couple more of the small sizes to use until they got more in. I'm down to my last little bottle of it and STILL haven't been able to find that exact same polish. I may go crazy. If I were to name the color I would call it Ruby Red Slippers, but I didn't get to name it and I still don't know the flippin' name. I've looked on the website and can't find it either so I'm thinking they don't make it anymore. I guess I will have to find a replacement.

2. Where should I take my mom hiking this weekend for Mother's Day? That's what she wants to do so I am trying to plan it. We've been to Multnomah Falls before so I don't want to repeat it. I was looking at some of my hiking books and online and I think the following are good options:

  • Silver Falls

  • Bridal Veil Falls

  • Horsetail/Tripple Falls (close to Bridal Veil)

Any suggestions? We don't want to drive for hours to get there, so anything longer than 1.5 or so hours travel time is too far.

3. I need to buy new hiking shoes. Truth be told, I've never had my own hiking boots; I've always just used my mom's because how many times have I gone all out hiking? Not very many, and never with my mom. Since I'm taking her hiking I figure I need my own pair to wear. I've been looking at a couple Nike models. Who knows what I'll end up getting, if any.

4. How I can become a millionaire in a short amount of time with little to no resources. That is the question.


No comments: