Monday, May 18, 2009

Weekend Update

I had a pretty eventful weekend -in a nice way. Friday was the Ben Folds concert, so I met up with some friends and had a great time. I did realize that my list of pet peeves is longer than I thought. Explanation: DO NOT try to keep a conversation going during a great concert. I will ignore you and move away from you. I came for the music, not to chat with you. This is why we go out to eat after- to talk and hang out and catch up. Back to it.

The show was amazing and it makes me feel like I need to learn to play the piano. I cannot believe how awesomely talented some folks are. It just seems unfair. I still enjoy watching them, though.

Saturday was an outdoor birthday party at a park; it was a beautiful day so being outside was my priority anyway. I guess I had to make up for that because my phone got DESTROYED by little boys on bikes. Awesome, but still didn't detract from the great weather and getting to spend some time outside with friends.

Oh yeah, and I had to buy a new cell phone. So my phone got set over by a bench, and then got knocked off said bench and then a gaggle of boys on bikes rode by and one rode STRAIGHT OVER my phone. Cracked screen, nothing worked, YAY. But I got a new one about an hour later and I LOVE it. So oh well.

Saturday evening was dinner and hanging out with friends. Got to catch up with folks I haven't seen in a while. Stayed up WAY to late (I'm getting old, what can I say?). Slept in on Sunday, went to church, came home and took a two hour nap, watched the Survivor Finale, and ate good food.

Speaking of... the next Survivor will be in Samoa. I'm totally applying. I could Survive in Samoa. You may just see me in autumn on t.v.... if I actually do it. I just may.

Another TV tangent- I watched the Grey's Anatomy finale... WHAT. IS. SHONDA. THINKING? I may or may not watch next season. Maybe I will forgive these people, but maybe not.

No comments: