Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Pee in My Pants and a Booger On My Lip

I forgot to tell you something.  Something that happened on Monday that was so funny but also very upsetting.

Rudy peed on me. 

He's totally house-broken now and we don't really have accidents because if he has to "go" he will go sit by the sliding door and wait. 

This time we weren't at home.

After my migraine-nap filled afternoon on Monday, BF and I went to his parents' house for dinner.  After dinner we were sitting in the living room hanging out and BF was playing with Rudy and his parents' dogs.  They were playing a game of chase and Rudy leapt up onto the couch where I was sitting and sat on my lap.  He was "hiding" from BF and BF came running into the room and towered over Rudy and I sitting on the couch.  I guess it intimidated Rudy a little too much because he cowered on my lap and peed!  I felt my lap instantly get warm and I knew what had happened.

I've been peed on before, a lot, by babies, puppies, kittens, lizards, chincillas and hamsters.  I've never had another being pee directly onto my crotch to where it looked like I had peed myself.  And it wasn't a little sprinkle either, it was a full on bladder release.  My pants were soaked, my underwear was soaked and I couldn't stop laughing because really?  I had pants full of pee that wasn't my own. 

I guess these are the sorts of things I can look forward to when having my own children.  Rudy is just our warm up!

Also, I told you how I got bopped on the lip the other day so I have a fat lip thing going on.  Well, it got really swollen the other night and then split a little while I was sleeping so I've been keeping ointment on it so it doesn't dry out and split more.  It was "scabbing" over a bit last night, although lips don't really scab as much as they do form a funny gooey barrier since they are moist.  This morning I woke up to find that all of the swelling had gone down but it looks like I have a big booger stuck to my lip because of the gooey scab.  Awesome. 

No workouts at all yet this week with all of the sickness.  We'll see what happens. 

No comments: