Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dallas and All That...



OOOOOEEEEMMMMGEEEEEE, you guys.


I'm planning a meeting for work and it's going to be in Dallas, TX. I'll be there for almost a week.

Can I just say that I'm not a huge fan of the South. My dad's from a Southern state, so we lived there for a while, and we visit every now and then. And I'm fine with JUST VISITING. I like to be there for a few days- eat the good home cooking, laugh at the almost indecipherable accents and slang, and experience a bit of the warmer weather. But that's about it.

I'm oddly excited about this trip. For many reasons:


1. I'm helping plan the activities and fun stuff we get to do when not in meetings.

2. I will get out of the Pacific Northwest during it's most dreariest of months.

3. I LOVE work meetings.

4. We may go line dancing.

5. We may go to a Lakers/Mavs game.

6. I may be ordering everyone custom belt buckles.




This really just boils down to one thing for me: I get to buy COWGIRL BOOTS for a reason. Not a very solid reason, but reason enough because-

a) I can't go line dancing in tennis shoes.

b) I can't wear a belt buckle without wearing a leather belt.

c) I can't wear a leather belt and huge belt buckle with my Chuck Taylor's (or other sneakers for that matter).



So I'm browsing for cowgirl boots today, and will hopefully have my own pair (and perhaps some Wranglers and a Stetson) before the meeting.

Stop judging me. You know you want some too!



Here are some of my options:














No comments: