Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Neglected

So, um... SORRY to those of you who read this thing, but I've severely neglected my blog.

First, I was in TX again for work for a week (all last week). I heard I didn't miss much in OR since it got cold the day I left and hailed while I was gone... but believe me, San Antone wasn't much better. It was hotter than ass... and sort of smelled like it as well. Very glad to be back in the NW.


Now I have the week off from work so I've been lazy with everything because I DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING... really.


So BF and I decided we would go camping and I've spent today grocery shopping for the camping trip and getting my camping stuff out of storage... even though we used it a couple of weeks ago (I clean up quick!). We are headed to a brand new spot we've never even heard of before, so I'll be sure to take lots of pics and tell you all about it when we return.

Until then this blog will be a little quiet and lonely.

No comments: