Monday, June 28, 2010

A THANK YOU LETTER


Dear BF,



Thank you.



"For What?" you may ask. For many things.

For a wonderful week off camping and just hanging out. No worries, just fun and wandering and reading our books and eating and drinking until we were stuffed and silly.

For putting up with me when I get grumpy or hungry or argumentative. You always know how to handle me when I can't handle myself.

For generally being the sweetest person I know. You may not always know that you are making my day when you talk to me but you do.

For being ridiculous. You say and do the most random, off the wall things and I love them ALL. You are definitely the spice of my life.

For helping me reach my goals. You've taken the time and energy to write me workouts and then new workouts every few weeks since to help me reach my personal goals. The results of your work and thoughtfulness are positive and boundless. I am happier with myself and happier in general and I know it would have taken me far longer to see any results if I did this alone.


I love you so very much and am thankful that are a part of my life!

Love,

Heather

No comments: