Friday, April 16, 2010

Blah Blah Blah, Everybody's Pregnant

What the heck is going on?

It's gotta be something in the water... or people were really bored this past winter. Who knows, but it seems like everyone that I know is pregnant. I have this sinking feeling that we will be getting more and more announcements of this sort as spring progresses. Call it a hunch. (Also, I've seen some friends and coworkers who look a little "pudgy" in a particular area, BUT NOT ANYWHERE ELSE... don't think I'm not on to you. Maybe pudgy isn't the correct word. More like larger and more solid...?)

Don't worry, I'm not making any sort of announcement here (reference the title). Just to be clear, Heather is NOT full of baby- unless BF and I go back to eat at the sushi place that has deep fried baby octopus, in which case my stomach will be digesting babies.

Anyway, like deaths it seems to me that pregnancies come in multiples. Now that everyone's married (practically) it looks like I should start gearing up for a round of upcoming baby showers and put my bridal shower party favors in storage.

Are baby shower gifts tax deductible? Is there a way I can make them tax deductible?

No comments: