Monday, April 12, 2010

Weekend, Movies, and Other Things

I had a pretty nice weekend.

Friday night, BF and I went to the movies. We opted to see "How to Train Your Dragon" in 3D (Because if it's offered in 3D, you MUST see it in 3D). It was super cute, and now dragons remind me of cats. You'd have to see the movie to know what I'm talking about.

Saturday BF and I went to Ikea (yay!) to get some organizery stuff for his classroom and I wanted to get some lampshades for my desk lamps. Then we went to the Bagdad Theater to meet up with some of BF's cohort friends (and their significant others) and to watch Fantastic Mr. Fox. We found out the the movie started half an hour earlier (but I'm 100% positive the website said 5:30, not 5, but whatever) so we decided to eat dinner at the pub. After dinner we decided to go bowling and Michelle and I had to buy socks out of a vending machine. Who totes extra socks in case of spontaneous bowling? Not me...

That's right... they sell socks at the bowling alley OUT OF A VENDING MACHINE. Of course we got the ones that said "Happy Hooker". Get your mind out of the gutter (LOL), it's a bowling term.

Hahahahaaa... I'm laughing at my lame "gutter" pun.... give me a minute.

Ok, back. Anyway, it was great to hang out with BF's cohort peeps. I really love them and we always have a great time. Kate and I want to start planning summer camping trips. I'm in heaven- finally someone to collaborate on camping plans with instead of trying to be the lone ringleader!


Sunday I made BF and myself breakfast (eggs and toast, what else?) and then I hung out with the Fam since my uncle is in town.

On a side note (sort of) I've been in this crazy Spring Cleaning mode. Last week I rearranged my office cube and cleaned everything. Then Sunday I did ALL of my laundry, cleaned out and vacuumed my car and then rearranged my bedroom. It feels really good to clean everything and get rid of old stuff and I start to feel a lot less stressed by things. Is that strange?

No comments: