Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sitting on a Loveseat... Because We're in LOVE

BF said the funniest thing the other night. We were headed to the living room to kick back and watch some television "on the late night", as only BF says, when he asks, "Wanna sit down? We can sit on the loveseat... because we are in LOVE."



Hahahahaaaa! Ok, so it was getting late and we were both pretty exhausted so that could be why I found it so funny but it was also the cutest dang thing ever.



Sometimes I realize how lucky I am to have such a sweet and caring boyfriend. It's not all roses and puppy dogs but things are pretty darn good. He also makes me realize that not all guys are like the guys I've dated before. They aren't always selfish, they aren't always liars, and they do think about you when you aren't around.

I'm so thankful to have such a caring, wonderful (not to mention cute!) BF who makes me laugh every day- whether intentional or not.



Also, Taxes. UGH. This weekend needs to be REAL GOOD to make up for having to pay Oregon $146 more.

I'm pretty sure BF will make sure it's a good one. So far I hear Kell's with Jenny?

BF + Kell's + Me + Jenny?= AWESOME

No comments: