Friday, April 2, 2010

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

I'm so excited I don't know what to do with myself.

You guys, MUSE is TOMORROW.

TOMORROW!

I know, I can hardly believe it myself. I'm so anxious I'm itchy.



Also, today I visited BF's elementary school and talked to the kids about Native Americans. Plus I got to give them little swag bags from work. It was sweet. Kids are adorable. I may want to start volunteering to do reading groups at the school. I think I'll wait until next year when BF has an actual job at an elementary school. That would make more sense. I sort of forgot how cool elementary school is. Bulletin boards! Star stickers! Crayon smell! Hall passes! It really brings me back.



Lastly (maybe) I'm fighting off another cold/flu thing I think. At first I thought it was allergies but then my throat started hurting so I've been downing Ocillococinum, Vitamin C fizzy drink powder and herbal tea like it's going out of style. It still may be allergies. Who knows.



Oh wait... THIS is the last part. I got new shoes.





They are like little wetsuits for your feet. You can wear them rockclimbing, boating, hiking, running, kayaking... you can pretty much wear them for EVERYTHING. I'm excited to try them out. The only downside is that I cannot wear them to work. Not because we have a strict dress code or anything, but I'm pretty sure my coworkers would freak out if I wore any active shoe not made by our company or one of our affiliates to work. So instead I wore these the other day, with my new favorite outfit:



My new favorite outfit being my new black skinny jeans and my white v-neck Hurley t-shirt with these shoes. Black, white and red. Perfect. I need to wear red lipstick with it, but I don't really do lipstick. Maybe for this outfit I should start.
Happy Friday!

No comments: