Friday, May 14, 2010

Longest Week Ever

I don't know why it was, but it was.

I thought that after having the eventful weekend in Bend, I would come home and go to work on Monday as usual and have a pretty average week.

Not the case. Monday was the the Ultimate Monday, where everything was rushed and people were upset and nothing went right. I stayed at work late to help finish projects that were done incorrectly which wasn't the worse way to spend my time but I really just hate having to rush to fix problems last minute.

It seemed like the rest of the week followed that pattern.

Yesterday was the first day this week where I didn't feel like I was playing catch up or repair person. I did have some frustrations at work (because people don't turn things in on time) but that was sort of the extent of it.

I worked out last night; did arms and then went to an hour long yoga session. I felt so good and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Today the work trend continued and I'm currently furiously trying to get things ready to go for meetings all next week and meetings the week after.

Tonight and this weekend should be nice, though. BF has a double header softball night planned at THPRD so I'll be going to that. Saturday BF and I are planning on going to an open house at the Garden Vineyards in Helvetia. Looks awesome. Hopefully I'll get some laundry and cleaning done, but if not no big deal.

I'm so glad it's Friday.

No comments: