Thursday, May 10, 2012

They're In the Mail!

Last night BF and I got down to wedding business and addressed about half of our wedding invitations and then stuffed envelopes while watching , "The Sitter".  I thought it was a pretty fun movie, and I am glad to have gotten a chunk of the addressing and envelope stuffing out of the way.  I put the first wave of them in the mail this morning, so here they come!


BF is so funny and as we closed the invites and put the stamps on he said, "Well, no backing out now!  You are stuck marrying me!".  Ah, that guy... we are in love.


So this weekend I'm hoping to chase down the rest of the addresses for the remainder of the invitations and then start looking for a florist... oh yeah, and continue looking for shoes.


In other completely unrelated news:  it's actually Spring here in the NW, complete with sun and warmer temperatures!  While I love living in Oregon, sometimes I just want to quit life and get the heck out of here to somewhere warm and sunny and not as wet.  But it's weeks like this when its sunny and everything is in bloom that I remember I live in a pretty fantastic place. 

No comments: