Thursday, May 24, 2012

Things That Make You Go "EEEEE!!!!!"

Tuesday night was just a weird one.  I don't know why, it's like it's a full moon or something around here... is it?  I don't know.


First, Baby Girl (Nora) peed on the floor while I was getting ready for work.  WTF?  We haven't had this issue with the the dogs in such a long time, it was completely random and totally threw me off, not to mention that I don't LOVE cleaning up dog pee.  So that was just the start.


Then things at work were moving fast and furious and never slowed down.  I was so busy that 5pm came and it wasn't until someone asked what I was still doing at my desk that I realized it was time to go home!  Definitely not a bad thing since it makes the day go by so quickly.  When I got home BF and I made dinner and it hit me how tired I was from the day.  We had already made plans to go to the bookstore and to the grocery store after dinner, so we did that but I was ready for a break!


When we got home I put on the classiest most worn-out sweatpants you've ever seen and sat on the couch surfing the 'net.  Also, who says "Surfing the 'net" anymore except me?  Yeah.  I think it's just me.  Anyhow, so I was Pinning things for our bedroom that I want to decorate soon and then I Googled something random (I don't remember what) but the image search was interspersed with pictures of the cutest baby animals you'd EVER. SEEN.  EVER.  So then, of course, I started image searching "cutest baby animals" and giggled for 45 minutes straight.  And lest you think I was completely alone, I was not! BF was sitting on the couch next to me reading or maybe watching TV; I don't really know because I was so engrossed in my baby animal picture search that all I knew was there was a warm body beside me that I could poke every few minutes and say, "look at how cute this is!!" to.  BF still wants to marry me.


This was possibly the cutest and most awesome 45 minutes of my entire life.  Those pictures were so adorable I was giggling and kicking my legs and making that high-pitched "EEEEEEE!!!" sound that girls make when something is so cute or exciting they don't know what else to do.  Oh come on,  you know what sound I mean... every girl at some point in her life (and some more frequently than others) makes the "eeeeeeeeeeee" sound out of sheer inability to express how she is totally overwhelmed by cuteness or awesomeness.  I am not ashamed to tell you that I do this, probably not as much as some, but I definitely participate.


Also, this was probably the weirdest night of my life that I can remember because who does that?  And I seriously laughed the entire time.  I laughed so hard my feet were tingling and I even started laughing at the fact that I was laughing so much.  I swear I hadn't taken anything, not sure if BF believes that one.  


If you haven't giggled and "EEEEEE!!!"'d in a while, I highly suggest it.

No comments: