Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It Was Time

I've been dying my hair varying shades of brown and red-brown FOREVER. Every once in a while, I go WILD and put highlights in it... and only if it's seasonally relevant to do so. I'm so outta control... oh wait. I'm so mild it's not even entertaining.

I was watching Bridezilla's the other night (because I'm awesome like that) and saw this lady (who WAS NOT the Bridezilla) who had lovely black hair and I thought to myself, "My, her hair is pretty... methinks I should do the same because, in fact, my natural color is pretty close to black."

So I did. Yesterday I found a shade of black that I liked and went for it... and you know what? I like it.

You know what else? I'm totally regretting the mild highlights I had in my hair late this summer because that just means that in a few days I have to RE-DYE my hair this beautimous shade of black so that I get rid of the brownish strands for good.

No comments: