Monday, October 26, 2009

Listy-List

I'm copying Katrina, because I'm bored and I adore this girl. And I'm bored. Also I haven't done a list of any kind in a while. Did I mention I'm bored?



Recent Favorites/Frequents:


Drinks:
1. Hot Chocolate
2. Simply Apple apple juice
3. Hi Ball sparkling energy water


Records:
1. Far- Regina Spektor
2. Paramore- Brand New Eyes (stop judging me)
3. New Moon soundtrack (again, don't judge, just listen)


Movies:
1. Away We Go
2. Underworld (1, 2, and 3)
3. Pan's Labrynth


TV:
1. The Office
2. Medium
3. It's Always Sunny (online, even thought it's on TV)


Activities:
1. knitting
2. painting my nails dark fall colors
3. making apple butter


Foods:
1. Paninis
2. Maraschino cherries
3. Oranges


Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Thanksgiving- but mostly the pumpkin pie and stuffing.
2. Going to the mountains this winter for skiing, boarding, tubing.
3. Going to Scotland.


Goals I Have:
1. Work out 6 days a week
2. Consolidate my stuff before the holidays and get rid of unnecessary extras
3. write a book


2 comments:

k. said...

hey guess what. i just love you a million, too.

1. we both like 'far'. cool.
2. we both like knitting.
3. we both are excited about thanksgiving.
4. we both wanna write a book.

we are so twinners in the best ways.

when you going to scotland? maybe i will go. i'm hiking the appalachian trail summer 2011. you should come.

Heather said...

OMG (yeah, I said it, get over it) I WILL TOTALLY hike the Appalachian trail with you. I got all new backpacking stuff this summer!

I'm going to Scotland in the spring/summer-ish for one of my friend's wedding... they haven't set the date, but I applied for my passport already, so I MUST go now. He is planning for it to be somewhere between April and August, so there you go. You should go as well. I bought a DK Scotland book, too.