Monday, October 5, 2009

Weekend... and Embarrassing Musical Confessions

I had a good weekend. Scratch that.

I had a great weekend.


Didn't do a whole lot, but sometimes that is the best. Friday I went bowling with a bunch of people I didn't really know at all and I also decorated Halloween Gingerbread Houses (a tradition with the Moore Family). The best part is eating the candy while you make them- save the frosting because it was pretty gross.


Saturday I got to go to the Rheinlander. FUN! And I LOVE German food, lederhosen, accordians and SPICED PLUM JAM. I also saw "The Invention of Lying" starring Ricky Gervais. I really like that guy. It was a pretty cute movie (although I thought it was going to be funnier and less cute).

I pretty much stayed in bed ALL of Sunday, literally. I woke up at 9:30, didn't eat until noon, stayed in my pajamas and watched 4 movies over the course of the day. I eventually showered, but I put different pajamas on after and took a nap.


That kind of weekend makes for a good week. So does good music.


At work I listen to the radio or I put my iPod into a docking station and listen to that. Usually I put it on shuffle and let it go for a few hours. This morning I did just that and was working away until a coworker came in and caught me singing along to Belinda Carlisle. Oh yes, the same Belinda Carlisle of The Go Go's.



I'm going to start making playlists for work. That's all I have to say about that.






No comments: