Tuesday, August 3, 2010

CAR CURSE

I had to take my car to the shop this morning because, as I've mentioned previously, the air conditioning was not working.  And then over the weekend my check engine light came back on. 

I have the worst luck with cars and I'm hoping beyond all hope that my air conditioning is just out of refrigerant and that the check engine light is something small and easy to fix.  If not, I have to spend my vacation money on it, which I will not be pleased about.  So pray for my car repairs because I'd much rather spend the money on a trip to Colorado.

If not, I'm going to be looking into and saving up for a new car.  And I really mean a new car this time.  I'd rather be paying for a car that I will eventually own that is brand new and under warranty.  That way if anything happens I don't have to pay out of pocket for it.

No comments: