Thursday, August 5, 2010

Everybody Loves Heather

... unless your name is BFM.  Then for some unexplicable reason, you don't.  I'm trying my hardest not to stress out about it, but it's difficult.



Moving on to better things:  I GOT MY CAR BACK AND NOW IT HAS THE AIR CONDITIONING!


You guys, I drove back to work from the shop with the AC on full blast and five minutes down the road I had to turn my seat warmers on because I had goosebumps. LOVE IT. 


There's nothing sweeter than AC in the summer. Well, maybe gelato.



Also, I went to the phone store yesterday because I hate my phone.  So I told the phone store guy, "Hey, I hate my phone so I need a new one.  Just so we are clear, I don't like touch screens and I don't need anything fancy."

And he promptly said, "Ok, come this way,"  and proceeded to show me a range of phones that weren't touch screen and weren't too fancy. 

I picked the Samsung :)  (AKA, Samsung Smile).  I really like it so far.  What I really like the most is that I can hear people when they call me because the speakers aren't jacked up.  That's nice.


It's almost Friday!

No comments: