Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Oh Yeah, and We Did THIS Over the Weekend

I forgot to tell you about our lovely weekend. 

BF and some of the softball guys in one of the summer leagues... I have no idea what he's doing with his arms.  Clearly neither do they.



Friday night, BF had the first of his Fall league softball games.  He played in two leagues over the summer as well. 

Saturday we headed down to Seaside, OR to hang out in the afternoon and wait for my Hood to Coast volunteer shift to start.  We got there around 4pm and took a look at all of the festivities on the beach.  But then we decided we were hungry so we found a little sushi place to eat.  It was delicious.  Our dinner came out on little bridges...

Our bridges full of food... this is an AFTER picture

I totally forgot to take a picture before we ate because we were too hungry to think about things like that.


The ridiculously girly drinks we got

BF was a little unsure of his fruit-bedecked drink, but he loved it!

Then we headed out to meet with the ladies I was volunteering with.


I literally have 3 shirts on under my jacket... I think Kelly and Jennifer do as well, one of which was that bright red volunteer shirt which came no smaller than a men's large.


It was nice because it didn't get too cold like we expected it to.  This week I get to go back to Seaside and Canon  Beach for work field trip.  It's just like elementary school!  AWESOME!

No comments: