Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Secrets Secrets...

Are totally fun and BF has a hard time keeping them.


This week I decided to take some time off of work to hang out and enjoy the summer.  BF and I started crafting plans for my days off (some of which are listed in yesterday's post). 

Yesterday while I was at work I got a text from BF asking ,"So if i were to plan something for all day/night thursday and come home friday would that work?"

I answered, "Yes, I think so."

To which he replied," Well, you should be sure because I'm making reservations now-ish... Also, it's a surprise.  Also, it will blow your mind."

And then I got all excited because I love surprises, but hate them at the same time.  I could hardly stand the excitement of it.  The rest of the day I was trying to figure out what BF was planning and about a million things ran through my head such as:

1.  Maybe we're going to Seattle.  I don't really like Seattle.  But it'd be fun to get away.

2.  Maybe were' going to Canada... well, that's not long enough to go to Canada.

3.  I think we're going to the coast.  But where on the coast? 

4. Possibly we're going to Mt. Hood.  I don't know where to stay up there, but that's definitely where we're going.

5.  BEND!  Bend isn't that far. 


I attended a work dinner, so after work BF and I were lounging around watching nothing on tv when he says, "Do you want to know where we're going?"

And of course I say," YES!!!"

Then we go back and forth on whether or not he should tell me because he never can keep a secret from me and always ends up telling me what it is well ahead of time. 

Yes, he told me where we are going and it is not only awesome but very sweet and thoughtful of him.  I'm not going to tell you where we are going or what we are doing until I return from said trip. 


I'm so excited for today to be over and for my vacation to begin!

No comments: