Friday, January 28, 2011

Dear Dani,

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

I cannot freakin post a comment on your blog (even though I try to comment on EVERY POST, EVERY TIME, WITHOUT FAIL) but whatever.

So I'm posting what I would've commented on your blog as a post on my own blog- that's how much I like you.

I agree with your whole post.  ALL of it.  I feel exactly the same way and it's super frustrating.  We are starting an annonymous blog that you can use to rant and rave and complain about people and things as much as you want- and by "you can use" I mean we all can use, just annonymously.

Also, I love my puppy too and we need to have a puppy play date.

You should call me or I should call you.  We alway say that but we NEVER do it mostly because we are old and lame these days, but that will change when I get my iPhone this weekend. 

Now to start brainstorming names for our burn blog or whatever we want to call it.  It's like therapy in blog form.

No comments: