Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday's Week In Review

I woke up this morning and I was like, "It's freakin Friday?", and at the same time I was like, "It's not Saturday yet?".

This week has been a doozy. It was my first full week of work back from the holidays so that was a little challenging trying to get back into the swing of things.  Add to that starting my new diet/exercise program (because I'm going to WIN our work's Biggest Loser competition) and you have one exhausted girl.

Oh yeah... and we got Rudy!  He is a ton of work, but so much fun.  He sleeps through the night and is a really good puppy, but he has a ton of energy and 5-6 hours of sleep a night isn't cutting it for me!  I can't even imagine how a new mom would feel with an infant. 

Yesterday my car decided that it was done (again).  I'm so tired of fixing this car, so I'm looking to get it fixed on the cheap and then I'm trading that sucker in!  BF and I had already discussed me getting a new car this spring, to give us some time to save up a good down payment... but that plan is now shot because I don't want to keep driving my POS car around any longer. 

The cars I really want will have to wait so I looked into some other options.  Everyone at work, it seems, drives some sort of Nissan and they LOVE them.  I was considering getting a Juke (which I posted before), but without a down payment I don't want that car payment.  Instead I'm looking at the Versa hatchback.  Not the cutest car, but useful.  I was also looking into the Honda Fit.  Again, smaller, but with a hatchback and it gets better gas mileage than the Subaru.  Both companies seem to be pretty reputable and in doing my research they both get pretty good ratings for cars in that class. 

Any ideas of what I should get? 

My heart longs after the Mini Countryman, but that will have to wait a bit longer...

So here's hoping that I can find someone to fix my radiator quickly and inexpensively and that I get some much needed rest (and house cleaning)- time in this weekend!

No comments: