Friday, January 28, 2011

Somebody Send Me This

I was at home being lazy the other night watching MTV's Cribs.  That show is pretty dang lame, but this particular episode featured The Flaming Lips' frontman, Wayne Coyne. 

If you know nothing of the Flaming Lips I emplore you to google them.  They sing that song, "Do You Realize" that was popular back around 2005.

Anyhow, so they show his ridiculous house (in an awesome nerdy "ridiculous" way), but the best part of the whole home-tour was what he was wearing.  A red Christmas sweater with SKULLS on it.  I immediately starting searching for one to buy BF.  He would TOTALLY wear it all the time.  To school to teach the childrens, even. 

The problem is that I cannot find one, or even one similar to what I want.

Here's a clip of Wayne talking about some ornament thingy they had for sale a year or so ago, but he is wearing that totally amazing sweater so you can kind of see it:



A. MA. ZING.


I found these:




The last one is a kid's sweater, but you get the idea.

Anyhow, if anyone can knit a sweater similar to what I want, I will totally trade you something super awesome for it.  Or if you find a really cool sweater similar to what I'm looking for tell me about it ASAP and where you found it so I can figure out how to procure one for BF to wear the rest of the winter... and maybe one for me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

where is the bottom navy blue skull jumper from?

cheers, ben