Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Going Backwards...

In a sense.

Today I popped my headphones in and listened to my iPod on shuffle to see what came up.  I have quite a mix of music and it's been years since I listened to Death Cab for Cutie in large doses, but after hearing the song "Title and Registration" I had to switch from shuffle so I could hear the rest of DCFC's "Transatlanticism" album.

It was like going back five or six years.  I wanted to sing out loud to almost all of the songs and when I was done I continued on and refreshed myself with some Nada Surf. 

Oh you guys, I just love it when I remember music I loved so much at one time.  It brings back all of the feelings and memories from the first go-round. 

Also, why don't I play my guitar anymore?  That's going to start happening again.  Fo' sho. 

I shall continue my journey backwards as the week progresses just to see what I find.

No comments: