Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Best Things In Life Are Free

Boy Howdy, is that true.


Last night, BF and I went to dinner at PF Chang's because I won a $25 gift card at work, and then someone gave me a $50 gift card as a thank you so we had $75 to spend at PF Chang's... so how could we not? It was awesome. I had the Almond-Cashew Chicken and BF had the Spicy Chicken, but because we weren't paying for it we also got the Fried Wontons and Spring Rolls for appetizers. Dinner out is so much better when it's free.

After dinner we headed to Sellwood to hit up Staccato Gelato because BF had tokens (like mini gift cards) and so we ate gelato for dessert for free as well. I had espresso gelato and pistachio gelato and BF had Black and White gelato and some sort of berry gelato. Fruit... who needs it in desserts?


So we had an awesome, entirely FREE night out.

I'm going to be somewhat bored this weekend because BF is going kayaking for a class. He leaves tomorrow and doesn't come back until Sunday night. Can you believe you get college credit for kayaking for 3 days and looking at pretty nature stuff? That's insane. I'm just jealous. Whatever.


But while BF is gone, I will be hunting down a kilt for him. This is not a joke. I need to find him a kilt pronto so that he will wear it to the Oregon Brew Fest in a week. If you know where to get one in Portland let me know! I'm doing my interwebs search today.

No comments: