Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Quick, Think of Ways to Cheer BF Up!

... before he knows what's going on.

Last night BF was really low.  It was heartbreaking.  Mostly because I felt helpless because I couldn't fix the situation.  The situation being that BF still doesn't have a permanent teaching job for the school year and the news on that front is that a lot of schools are actually still CUTTING jobs so the prospects aren't looking good.  He has a few leads on jobs that haven't been officially posted so I'm keeping my fingers crossed, sending him my positive vibes, and then trying to meditate it all into existence. 

I know I cannot fix this... but I really want to help.  BF is a very happy and easy going guy so seeing him sad and frustrated is hard for me. 

I've been working on a way to cheer him up and I have a few ideas, but I'm always open to suggestions (hint, tell me if you have a good idea).  Clearly I cannot post my current ideas because I don't know when BF has or has not read the blog and therefore I would be giving up my surprise good ideas if I publish them.

This morning as I was thinking of things I could do, I decided to catch up on other people's blogs so I did a little reading.  I stumbled upon one person's and she mentioned something about how she googled "sad kittens" on Google Images and how it was horrible, so it sounded like a good idea to me.  

You guys, I laughed SO HARD at these pictures.  I don't know why.  I may be a horrible person, but if you think the same things I think are funny then you should try it as well. 

I linked a bunch of the pictures to an email and then I sent it to BF hoping he'd get a laugh out of it as well.  I haven't gotten a horrified text or call yet so I'm hoping he's enjoying it as much as I did.  


In other news, I got to work at ass o'clock this morning and was so motivated I got everything on my "To Do" list done by 9:30 this morning... I'm currently working on a new "To Do" list to occupy the rest of my day. 

No comments: