Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday List

This morning I was writing my "To Do" list at work for the day, and then I wrote my "Grocery List" since it's payday, and then I wrote my "Bills to Pay" list- again since it's payday, and then I decided... why not write a more fun list?



Things that I want to do/Things that I want (in no particular order):


1.  Go to the Universal Studios Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park.  I don't even have to explain this one.  Dani and Mike should come too.


2.  Take the train from Portland to Vancouver, BC and then the ferry over to Victoria.  I've been to Vancouver and to Victoria, but it's always been in a car... not the same as a train.


3.  Anti- anxiety meds for traveling.  I hate airplanes.  I hate other people driving.  I'm getting better in cars and vehicles where other people are driving, but not so great in the sky.  Turbulence sends me over the edge.  And then I heard about the plane last week that had to emergency land in Denver because they hit such bad turbulence that people flew out of their seats and hurt themselves.  I would have had a full blown panic attack and possibly a heart attack.


4.  Kilted skirt and matching sash in the McKenzie Dress Tartan for special occassions, with the McKenzie clan sash pin.


5.  The new iMac 21.5 inch, 1T hardrive desktop computer. 


6.  New Zealand.


7.  An autographed picture of Craig Ferguson.


8.  More cookbooks.


9.  Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Perfect trip.  I want to go in the early fall before it gets too cold, but when the trees are all colorful at the castles and when I won't get sweaty hiking around.


10.  Ireland, Scotland, England.  I just like old things and old places and these countries are full of old.  That sounds weird.


11.  Road trip to Colorado to see friends with BF.  Colorado is beautiful, and I haven't seen a lot of my CO friends in years so it'd be nice to get back and see them all.  Plus, BF has never been to Colorado so I could take him to all of the pretty places.

No comments: