Friday, July 16, 2010

Oh, And You Thought I Was Joking



Yesterday I did some intense research regarding where to buy kilts in Portland. I found a few places, but I decided to go a different route because I don't have $400 to spend on a kilt.



I went to the Sport Kilt website and found exactly what I was looking for. Sport Kilts are not traditional kilts because they are not made with the same amount of fabric and they are not made of wool. They come in a few different styles and fabrics depending on what you want to wear them for and are only $40-$100.



Last night I showed BF the Sport Kilt site and he picked the style and tartan he liked and we ordered it! I put it in as a rush order so hopefully we will have it by Brew Fest next weekend where he promised to wear it. I also ordered a lady kilt since we were already placing an order.



On the topic of kilts- did you know that they make kilts for EVERYTHING? They have dress kilts for more formal occassions (like weddings, etc), team kilts for sports, hiking and running kilts, utility kilts for work (for guys who do construction, etc). I was amazed.



I think if we like the kilts we will order dress kilts. I have no idea why I really like the idea of that, but I do.

No comments: