Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sweet Tooth

I'm having a difficult time keeping my sweet tooth in check this week, you guys.  UGH.  It's so frustrating.  I mean, I'm doing a good job avoiding the treats and not giving in, but every time someone at work walks by with a a cookie or a donut or a piece of candy I want to tackle them and take it for myself. 

The thing is, I've always had a major sweet tooth, but I can usually control it with mind tricks like drinking a big hot cup of mint tea or eating a piece of fruit but it's just not happening this week.

Over the weekend my parents bought those  grocery store sugar cookies with an inch of frosting on them that are my FAVORITE.  Yesterday someone brought Bliss Cupcakes to work for a coworker's birthday.  Today we had a meeting and everyone brought sweet snacks to share like M&M's. Tomorrow, WHO KNOWS.

But I bought a new bathing suit today at the campus employee store so there is a little motivation to keep away from the sugar and bad stuff, but it's still a struggle.


Any tricks that I don't know about to help?  I may lose it by the end of the week and hold up Krispy Kreme...

No comments: